For Every Tib and Tom Cat


dimarts

7. call the dog Geez-ass









Call the dog Geez-ass and beat the hell out of it









I hate dogs

When that creepy football

Player got so thoroughly insulted

By all – the fucking mob of moral turds

I was horrified

I thought here is a creep kills dogs

And every fucking dog turd lover

Falls fangs and nails on his throat and

Tears him to shreds.



Shitty dog turd lovers

I hate them as much as

The shitty dogs and their ubiquitous

Turds – disgusting animals all

With the soul of cops.



I hate cops

I hate Geez-ass

The creepy football player

Who might have earned my sympathy

Shittily said that he had found Geez-ass

Geez-ass – fucking dog turd with the

Soul of a cop.



I hoped he meant

He had called one of his turdy dogs

Geez-ass and beaten

The crap out of it

But no

He had become just another shitty

Football player – a dog turd

Licker – an ass lapper – a

Cop turd lover

Now I also hate him.








Never so well

Never so well
nyac!

Inosculated

Inosculated
anyocs de nyacs!

who the 'ell?

La meva foto
C.R. Morell his paltry efforts,

stats: