For Every Tib and Tom Cat


dissabte

13. the roar of stardust









Help from above









Who whispers foul play

Is awfully wrong.



The numbers he ratchets up

The beautiful stranger

At any game

Be it physical or intellectual

At strenuously jumping or sitting in thought!



He amazes the pants out of everyone

Myself not excluded

(Though himself excepted

Sure thing.)



I’m just a coach for little guys

I’m saying to all and sundry

See?

See...?



What a great example

My extraterrestrial

Is!



He stirred

No longer dozed the giant

The roar of stardust

Was clawing back into his

Conscience.



He’ll fight the harder now!

May the public be prepared!

If I’m lying I’m dying

The fear upon the bunch.












Never so well

Never so well
nyac!

Inosculated

Inosculated
anyocs de nyacs!

who the 'ell?

La meva foto
C.R. Morell his paltry efforts,

stats: