For Every Tib and Tom Cat


dijous

"Mister Idiot, A Rarity" coming up.




Enjoyed so much the writing of a novelette in twenty days that I'm going to try to do it again...

Except that I'm going to give me a couple of months instead... Unfortunately, these months include the holidays: dead days of depression...

Gonna a name the new novel "Mister Idiot, a rarity."

And Chuck TwigWithy with his twirling legs and whirling body, while walking on his hands, and leaping and running on them also, and packing with them a nasty wallop, great guy that he is becoming, shall be asked by private detective Howard to help him in resolving a case...

Can I do it... In my condition...?

We shall see...

Never so well

Never so well
nyac!

Inosculated

Inosculated
anyocs de nyacs!

who the 'ell?

La meva foto
C.R. Morell his paltry efforts,

stats: